Today is usually a harder day... though remembering tragedy often reminds me to live more intentionally from love.
Self care looked like this today...
- slowing down and noticing... my daughter's expressions, the clarity in the sky, the deep reverence in a simple ritual of homemade soup for lunch
- releasing shame & guilt with energy work and an oil protocol
- yoga with my family this morning
- consuming a lot of water with lemon oil and trace minerals
- honey and vitamin c face mask tonight
- turning off phone at 8pm